News(822 Results)

Quartet return to contention for Everton

Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 by PA72 hits

Everton’s injury crisis has eased with Theo Walcott, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Bernard all in contention for Sunday’s visit of West Ham.Defender Yerry Mina trained with the squad for the first time since his £28million summer move from Barcelona after recovering from a foot injury while midfielder James McCarthy has also returned after breaking his leg in Ja...Full Story »

Callum Cooke back in contention for Pompey clash

Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 by PA21 hits

Sky Bet League One leaders Peterborough expect to have Callum Cooke available again for the top-of-the-table clash against Portsmouth.Midfielder Cooke injured his ankle in the Checkatrade Trophy tie at MK Dons, but has resumed full training.Boss Steve Evans revealed he could look to bring in some fresh faces after last weekend’s battling 3-2 victory at Southend.Forward Ivan Toney is among ...Full Story »

PSG star Neymar doesn't rate Liverpool: No top 4 contender

Posted Wednesday, September 05, 2018 by Tribalfootball.com106 hits

PSG star Neymar admits he's no fan of Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool. Neymar doesn't see the Reds, which are in the same Champions League group as PSG, as a title challenger. Speaking to the Daily Express at the PokerStars European Poker Tour Barcelona event, the Paris Saint-Germain forward said: "Who will in it [the Premier League]? "Woah, that's difficult. It's very hard, it's very difficult, b...Full Story »

Chelsea's Eden Hazard: Maurizio Sarri style 'completely different' from Conte or Mourinho

Posted Monday, September 03, 2018 by ESPN110 hits

Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has taken a swipe at the football played under Antonio Conte and Jose Mourinho, insisting he is enjoying the style of Maurizio Sarri. Hazard scored in a 2-0 win over Bournemouth on Saturday and had nothing but praise for the attacking tactics of Sarri after the game. "I like to have the ball. Not in my own half, but in the last 30 metres," Hazard told Chelsea TV. ...Full Story »

Gunter in contention for Reading

Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2018 by PA130 hits

Reading defender Chris Gunter is hoping make his first appearance of the season in the Carabao Cup tie against Watford.The Wales international has played no part so far due to a hamstring injury, but played 45 minutes for the under-23s at the weekend and could start.Boss Paul Clement, who has reported no new injuries following Saturday’s draw at Aston Villa, confirmed he will freshen up hi...Full Story »

Man Utd news: Pundit gives verdict on Antonio Conte replacing Jose Mourinho

Posted Friday, August 24, 2018 by Dailystar.co.uk166 hits

That’s according to ESPN pundit Gabriele Marcotti who reckons the old rivals are too similar. Mourinho is feeling the heat after a difficult few months at the Premier League giants. The Portuguese was desperate to sign a defender during the transfer window - but club chiefs refused to sanction a new arrival. To make matters worse, United slumped to a shock 3-2 defeat to Brighton on S...Full Story »

Charlton Athletic vs Fleetwood Town - Vetokele in contention for Charlton after injury

Posted Friday, August 24, 2018 by PA33 hits

Igor Vetokele has returned to contention for Charlton as they prepare to host Fleetwood.The striker has participated in full training following his recovery from an ankle injury, and his potential availability comes amid the absence of several senior team-mates.Ben Reeves, Jason Pearce and Tariqe Fosu will return to training from Monday, but are still unavailable owing to respective Achilles, ha...Full Story »

Queens Park Rangers vs Wigan Athletic - Tomer Hemed in contention for struggling QPR

Posted Friday, August 24, 2018 by PA48 hits

Tomer Hemed will be added to the QPR squad for the visit of Wigan.The Israeli forward has arrived on a season-long loan deal from Brighton and is available to make an immediate debut.Rangers are also understood to be close to agreeing a deal with Burnley to sign Nahki Wells on loan.Darnell Furlong is still out injured for QPR, who are floundering at the foot of the Championship after four straig...Full Story »

Tomer Hemed and Nahki Wells in contention for struggling QPR

Posted Friday, August 24, 2018 by PA20 hits

Tomer Hemed and Nahki Wells will be added to the QPR squad for the visit of Wigan.Strikers Hemed and Wells have arrived on season-long loan deals from Brighton and Burnley respectively. And both strikers are available to make immediate debuts against Paul Cook’s side.Darnell Furlong is still out injured for QPR, who are floundering at the foot of the Championship after four straight defeat...Full Story »

Chelsea ace Willian: If Conte had stayed I'd have left

Posted Tuesday, August 14, 2018 by Tribalfootball.com97 hits

Willian admits he'd have quit Chelsea if former manager Antonio Conte had remained in charge. The midfielder admits he's enjoying his football under new gaffer Maurizio Sarri and was pleased to be part of victory at Huddersfield Town. Willian told ESPN Brasil: "I'm here. I am here because I want to play for Chelsea. I will only leave if Chelsea wants me to leave. Would I still be here if Con...Full Story »

Chelsea star Willian blames daughter for infamous Instagram post which blocked out Antonio Conte with emojis

Posted Wednesday, August 08, 2018 by Thesun.co.uk102 hits

WILLIAN has opened up over the infamous Instagram post which confirmed his torrid relationship with former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte. Fans were shocked when the Brazilian posted a picture of the Blues squad celebrating their FA Cup final win over Manchester United with Conte completely blocked out by trophy emojis. Willian has revealed the truth behind his Instagram post blocking out Antonio ...Full Story »

Leonardo backs Milan boss Gattuso amid Conte links

Posted Friday, July 27, 2018 by Goal.com67 hits

Milan only signed their manager to a three-year deal in April and the new sporting director has no intention of parting with the 40-year-old just yetNew AC Milan sporting director Leonardo insisted Gennaro Gattuso is going nowhere, as he denied talking with Antonio Conte. Gattuso's position has come under threat following Leonardo's appointment, with the former head coach reportedly seeking t...Full Story »

Kylian Mbappe names his 2018 Ballon d'Or contenders

Posted Wednesday, July 25, 2018 by squawka.com99 hits

Paris Saint-Germain wonderkid Kylian Mbappe has revealed who he believes to be his top three contenders for the 2018 Ballon d'Or. After a successful World Cup in Russia this summer and a dogged footballing campaign across Europe, there are many players who may consider themselves in the running to win the highly sought-after award. World Cup champion Mbappe has spoken to reporters, accordin...Full Story »

Alan Stubbs not content despite St Mirren edging Queen’s Park on penalties

Posted Wednesday, July 25, 2018 by PA41 hits

St Mirren boss Alan Stubbs was left frustrated after his side once again required a penalty shootout to defeat Queen’s Park following a goalless draw in the Betfred Cup clash at Hampden Park.Saints drew their first two Group H games against Kilmarnock and the Spartans, and went on to triumph on spot-kicks on both occasions to gain an extra point in each game, and again they were taken all ...Full Story »

Antonio Conte changed my style of play, says Daniele De Rossi

Posted Tuesday, July 17, 2018 by squawka.com149 hits

Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi has enthusiastically supported Antonio Conte after he was sacked from his role as Chelsea manager. After many reports on his impending departure from Stamford Bridge, it was a matter of when rather than if, Conte was to leave the west London club. Last Friday, it was finally announced that Conte had been relinquished of his role as Chelsea manager, with form...Full Story »

Maurizio Sarri appointed Chelsea boss, replacing Antonio Conte

Posted Saturday, July 14, 2018 by Skysports.com97 hits

Maurizio Sarri has signed a three-year deal at Chelsea Chelsea have appointed former Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri as their new head coach on a three-year deal. Napoli's president revealed Sarri was close to finalising a deal to take over at Chelsea on Wednesday, two days before Antonio Conte's sacking was confirmed by the Premier League club. Former Chelsea forward Gianfranco Zola will be appoi...Full Story »

Furious Conte to take Chelsea to tribunal

Posted Friday, July 13, 2018 by Tribalfootball.com150 hits

Chelsea face a fresh legal fight with Antonio Conte after his dismissal yesterday. Sky Sport Italia says Conte and his staff were sacked for 'just cause' and therefore not eligible for the compensation. It's suggested the infamous 'text' he sent to dismiss Diego Costa is being used by Chelsea for their argument. However, Conte is “disgusted" by the way he has been treated and asked his...Full Story »

Antonio Conte no longer Chelsea head coach

Posted Friday, July 13, 2018 by Skysports.com94 hits

Antonio Conte is no longer Chelsea head coach, according to Sky in Italy. Conte now appears to have left Stamford Bridge after two years at the club, although Chelsea are refusing to comment on reports he is no longer in charge. The Italian led the west London club to Premier League title glory in a successful first season at the helm but his second campaign proved far less harmonious and alth...Full Story »

Chelsea start pre-season with Conte 'hiding'

Posted Sunday, July 08, 2018 by Marca.com100 hits

Chelsea's summer holidays are over and their players have returned to action, though not joined by their coach, Antonio Conte. That is, everyone who has no World Cup commitments, either ongoing or recently ended, returned to Cobham on Saturday for the first physical tests following the break. On Monday, pre-season training among the players will officially begin. Although important players ...Full Story »

Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri set to replace Antonio Conte in next 24 hours

Posted Tuesday, June 26, 2018 by Dailystar.co.uk133 hits

Chelsea are set to appoint to Maurizio Sarri as their new manager The former Napoli manager is due to sign a two-year deal, with an option for a third season. Sarri, 59, has told the Blues he wants to live in Cobham, Surrey, close to the club’s training ground. He has earned a reputation as a workaholic coach. Sarri’s appointment spells the end of Antonio Conte’s two-year r...Full Story »

« Previous1234...4142Next »



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.