News(320 Results)

Mario Balotelli car in pound 27 times

Posted Monday, April 25, 2011 by The Sun770 hits

MADCAP MARIO BALOTELLI has notched up nearly £10,000 in parking fines and had his luxury car impounded 27 TIMES, The Sun can reveal. The Manchester City star has left liaison officers at the club tearing their hair out as they have had to go back time and time again to reclaim his Maserati. The £100,000-a-week Italian striker has had an average of three parking tickets a DAY si...Full Story »

Mario 'Telli advert's a corker

Posted Wednesday, April 20, 2011 by The Sun194 hits

MARIO BALOTELLI is not afraid to celebrate the notches on his bedpost. The Man City striker's new Nike telly ad for sportswear chain Foot Locker proves it. The Italian does a Cribs-style walk-through in his posh Deansgate flat, and a model walks out of a room putting an earring back in as Mario cries: "Bella!" Although colourful Mario may struggle putting on a footie training bib, he can do...Full Story »

Mario Balotelli wins £25,000... then gives £1,000 to a tramp

Posted Wednesday, April 20, 2011 by The Sun247 hits

GENEROUS soccer star Mario Balotelli gave £1,000 to a tramp outside a casino - after a whopping £25,000 win. The Manchester City striker, 20, shared his windfall on a night out with Blackburn Rovers ace Chris Samba. Balotelli - who earns £100,000 a week after signing from Inter Milan for £24million last year - is said to often give cash to homeless people he sees around M...Full Story »

Blooper Mario to be fined again

Posted Thursday, March 31, 2011 by The Sun128 hits

MARIO BALOTELLI is set to be fined another week's wages of £100,000 and given an official warning about his behaviour. The Manchester City striker, 20, will be docked the money after throwing darts at youth team players from a window at the club's training ground. He was recently fined two weeks' wages for being sent off against Dynamo Kiev. Now he will also be summoned to showdown tal...Full Story »

Mario Balotelli 'must grow up' before being reconsidered for Italy

Posted Tuesday, March 29, 2011 by theguardian.com81 hits

• 'I want responsible players in my national team' says Italy boss• Striker allegedly threw darts at Manchester City youth players Manchester City's Italian forward Mario Balotelli, left, is sent off against Dynamo Kyiv. Manchester City's troubled striker Mario Balotelli has been told he must mature before being reconsidered for the Italian national team. The warning comes as Robe...Full Story »

Premier League’s daftest player is Stupor Mario

Posted Sunday, March 20, 2011 by thesun.co.uk222 hits

      BAD boy Man City striker Mario Balotelli is caught on camera throwing a strop - because he can't get his training bib on. A hilarious video surfaced yesterday showing the £24million Italian getting tangled in his vest ahead of Thursday's Europa League clash. The £125,000-a-week ace is seen battling desperately to pull a white bib over his head before get...Full Story »

Mario Suarez: Atletico Madrid Are Out To Stop Cristiano Ronaldo & Real Madrid In Derby

Posted Friday, March 18, 2011 by YAHOO Sport1074 hits

Atletico Madrid midfielder Mario Suarez is warning Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo to expect some rough and tumble in Saturday's derby clash at the Vicente Calderon.The Rojiblancos are aiming to move closer to the European places, but they have not won a home game in the league against their city rivals since the 1998-99 season, a poor record Suarez wants to break.But Atleti face a hoard of ob...Full Story »

Chelsea offered £35m for me in January, says Bayern's Mario Gomez

Posted Thursday, February 10, 2011 by theguardian.com178 hits

• Germany international claims Bayern rejected approach• 'I only found out after the club had turned it down' Bayern Munich's Mario Gomez is currently top of the Bundesliga scoring charts. The Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez has claimed Chelsea had an offer of £35.6m for him rejected during the January transfer window. According to reports in Germany, Chelsea moved for the...Full Story »

Cristiano Ronaldo has told Manchester City motormouth Mario Balotelli to SHUT IT

Posted Thursday, January 20, 2011 by Dailystar.co.uk382 hits

CRISTIANO RONALDO has told Manchester City motormouth Mario Balotelli to SHUT IT. The 20-year-old Balotelli has been making waves ever since he joined City for £24m from Inter Milan. This week he told England star Wayne Rooney he is not even the best striker in Manchester. CHEAP SUMMER HOLIDAY DEALS: BOOK A BARGAIN NOW! He also reckons City’s strikeforce of Edin Dzeko, Carlos T...Full Story »

Mario Balotelli must back up words with deeds, says Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini

Posted Friday, December 24, 2010 by Thisislondon.co.uk144 hits

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has told Mario Balotelli to start playing with a smile on his face. Motor mouth: Mario Balotelli has yet to support his big claims with big performances Although there have been flashes of the brilliance that has seen Balotelli crowned the world's best young player since his summer arrival at Eastlands from Inter Milan, there have been just as many scow...Full Story »

West Ham v Man City Preview: Mario Balotelli Must Fill Boots of Carlos Tevez

Posted Saturday, December 11, 2010 by sportinglife.aol.co.uk251 hits

PREMIER LEAGUE: UPTON PARK, SATURDAY DECEMBER 11, 2010. KICK-OFF: 1500 GMT West Ham's hopes of a full-blown revival were punctured by Sunderland last weekend where they went down 1-0 at the Stadium of Light. It was a distinctly average performance from the Hammers after their triumphant win over Manchester United in the Carling Cup. Now manager Avram Grant is under pressure to haul them o...Full Story »

Mario Balotelli sick of racist abuse with Italy national side

Posted Friday, November 19, 2010 by theguardian.com393 hits

The Italy striker Mario Balotelli was the target for abuse from Ultras against Romania last night.  Mario Balotelli has admitted he is growing weary of hearing racist abuse when playing football, and is asking for help in the fight against racism in the Italian game. The Italy and Manchester City striker earned his second international cap last night in a 1-1 draw with Romania but was tau...Full Story »

Manchester City's Italy Striker Mario Balotelli: I Want To Play With Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Posted Wednesday, November 17, 2010 by Goal.com457 hits

Italy striker Mario Balotelli wants to play with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Milan as he makes a brave and bold assessment of his future. "I want to play with 'Ibra'," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. Balotelli played with the hitman at Inter, and, having been at San Siro to watch his former team-mate in action in Sunday's derby win over Inter, he wants to be part of the action. "I hope it happen...Full Story »

Manchester City's Mario Balotelli emerges unscathed from car accident

Posted Sunday, August 29, 2010 by theguardian.com696 hits

Mario Balotelli trained with Manchester City after the crash but will not be involved at Sunderland on Sunday.  The Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has emerged unscathed from a car crash this morning, police have confirmed. The 20-year-old, who joined City for £25m from Internazionale this month, was driving his Audi A8 when it collided with another car. Balotelli was uninjur...Full Story »

Mario Balotelli's Agent Assures He Is Working Towards A Resolution Between Inter And Manchester City In Transfer Saga

Posted Tuesday, August 10, 2010 by Goal.com54 hits

The saga regarding Inter striker Mario Balotelli's proposed move to Manchester City continues as his agent Mino Raiola has suggested he is aiming to strike a deal by the summer transfer deadline. The Citizens have been linked with a big-money move for the talented youngster all summer but a deal has yet to be finalised. 'Super Mario' earned his first call-up to the senior Italian national side ...Full Story »

Manchester City Now Offer Inter €26 Million Plus Bonuses For Mario Balotelli After Agreeing Player Terms - Report

Posted Friday, July 30, 2010 by YAHOO Sport109 hits

Emphasis has shifted on Inter and Manchester City in the deal for Mario Balotelli after the player agreed personal terms. And now it's down to the clubs to agree on a new transfer fee: €26 million plus bonuses. Sky Sport Italia reports Mino Raiola, the player's agent, and a lawyer working on Balotelli's behalf met with Inter director Marco Branca. Raiola informed the transfer director th...Full Story »

Mario Balotelli's Future Will Be Resolved Next Week - Agent

Posted Sunday, July 25, 2010 by Goal.com452 hits

The future of Inter striker Mario Balotelli will be finalised next week, according to the player's agent. The 19-year-old looks set to leave the Italian and European champions and join ambitious Premier League club Manchester City this summer. Balotelli has also made it clear that he wants to be reunited with former Inter coach Roberto Mancini at Eastlands. Talks between the two clubs have be...Full Story »

Roma's Francesco Totti: Red Card Was Revenge For Mario Balotelli’s Actions

Posted Saturday, May 08, 2010 by Goal.com996 hits

Roma's Francesco Totti: Red Card Was Revenge For Mario Balotelli’s Actions Roma striker Francesco Totti says that his 'attack' on Inter counterpart Mario Balotelli was because of a previous incident between the two on the pitch, as the Nerazzurri won 1-0 to claim the Coppa Italia title. Also, the World Cup winner admits that the kick to the 19-year-old's legs had to do with a previous ...Full Story »

AC Milan Sign Chievo Defender Mario Yepes

Posted Friday, March 26, 2010 by Goal.com495 hits

Veteran set for summer switch. According to reports in Italy, AC Milan have sealed the summer signing of Chievo defender Mario Yepes. Milan have been linked with a host of defenders this season with Palermo’s Simon Kjaer said to be at the top of their wish list, but have instead snapped up Yepes on what is said to be a two-year deal worth a reported €900,000 per-season. The vete...Full Story »

Sekou Cisse Has To Improve - Feyenoord Coach Mario Been

Posted Thursday, February 04, 2010 by Goal.com58 hits

The Feyenoord gaffer isn't too happy with Cisse's performances so far... Ivorian attacker Sekou Cisse joined Feyenoord from Roda for a reported €3.5 million fee last summer, but the tricky attacker has failed to make an impact at the Stadionclub so far. Cisse has made 16 league appearances for Feyenoord this term, scoring three goals in the process. Head coach Mario Been is far from sa...Full Story »

« Previous12...13141516Next »



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.