News(692 Results)

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte plans Juventus swoop for defender Alex Sandro

Posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 by Express.co.uk95 hits

Alex Sandro is wanted by Chelsea in January Juventus have indicated that they are willing to cash in on the Brazilian wing-back who has failed to sign a new contract. The Blues spent the whole of last summer trying to tempt the Italian giants into selling the £70million rated star. But they found that their £55m bid for Sandro was snubbed and the player has suffered a slump in form ...Full Story »

Chelsea FC 1 - 0 Southampton: Alonso scores winner for clock-watching Conte

Posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 by PA25 hits

Time was on Chelsea's side as Marcos Alonso's free-kick earned a 1-0 Premier League win over Southampton. Antonio Conte says time is running out in the title pursuit, even if Manchester City slip up, and said the clear leaders had been lucky with late goals. But the Blues benefited at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, as more than the advertised minimum two minutes of first-half stoppage time had...Full Story »

Conte: David Luiz not set for January transfer, he's just injured

Posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 by Goal.com72 hits

Antonio Conte is growing frustrated with rumours that suggest David Luiz will make a January exit after a row with him in the past month, claiming the defender is just injured. Luiz was dropped by Conte for Chelsea's match with Manchester United back in November following a poor defensive display in the 3-0 defeat to Roma. He has since sustained an inflammation of his right knee which is a re...Full Story »

Brentford forward Lasse Vibe back in contention for Barnsley clash

Posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 by PA11 hits

Brentford can welcome back Lasse Vibe for the visit of Barnsley.The Danish forward is fit again after missing last weekend's 3-2 defeat at Hull with a hamstring problem.Midfielder Alan Judge is building up his fitness ahead of a long-awaited return 18 months after suffering a broken leg.Defender Rico Henry is a long-term absentee with a knee injury.Barnsley will be without midfielder Ryan Hedge...Full Story »

Portsmouth midfielder Ben Close back in contention for Bury clash

Posted Saturday, December 16, 2017 by PA6 hits

Portsmouth could welcome back midfielder Ben Close for the visit of Bury.The 21-year-old has been out since last month with a hamstring injury but has resumed training and will challenge Danny Rose and Stuart O'Keefe for a central role.Pompey manager Kenny Jackett will hand late fitness tests to utility players Oli Hawkins (hamstring) and Dion Donohue (lower back).Kal Naismith is still sideline...Full Story »

David Luiz issues Chelsea transfer ultimatum after Antonio Conte talks

Posted Friday, December 15, 2017 by Express.co.uk218 hits

Chelsea defender David Luiz has held talks with Antonio Conte but could join Bayern Munich Brazilian Luiz was dropped by Conte after a disagreement between the two over tactics following Chelsea's Champions League defeat by Roma in Rome in October, and his reaction to being substituted in the home game against the Italians. The flamboyant centre back then picked up a knee injury and has been o...Full Story »

Huddersfield Town vs Chelsea FC - Parra in contention as Huddersfield take on Chelsea

Posted Tuesday, December 12, 2017 by PA59 hits

Rajiv van La Parra will return to contention for Huddersfield's home game against Chelsea. Van La Parra has served a three-game ban following his straight red card in the recent home defeat to Manchester City and head coach David Wagner must decide whether the winger will start. Wagner has no new injury or suspension worries after Saturday's home win against Brighton, while defender Michael He...Full Story »

Antonio Conte admits Chelsea's Premier League title hunt is OVER after West Ham defeat

Posted Sunday, December 10, 2017 by Express.co.uk70 hits

Antonio Conte admits Chelsea are out of the title race ANTONIO CONTE admits Chelsea are out of the title race. The Chelsea boss has thrown in the towel after just 16 games after another defeat - this time to West Ham at the London Stadium. They are 11 points behind Manchester City who have a game in hand - against Manchester United tomorrow. And the Italian insists four defeats is too much t...Full Story »

Conte challenges Hazard to match Ronaldo and Messi's 'sacred fire'

Posted Saturday, December 09, 2017 by fourfourtwo.com88 hits

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte insists Eden Hazard must show he has the hunger to reach the levels of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. Madrid superstar Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or for the fifth time in his career on Thursday, bringing him level with Barcelona superstar Messi. The duo's annexing of football's major individual prize over the past decade is unprecedented, with Hazard one of the ...Full Story »

Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey back in contention

Posted Saturday, December 09, 2017 by PA7 hits

Wayne Hennessey is fit to return for Crystal Palace when they host Bournemouth. The Wales international has shaken off a back problem but faces competition from Julian Speroni, who impressed in the goalless draw at West Brom last week. Yohan Cabaye (knee), Scott Dann and James McArthur (both illness) are also fit but Joel Ward (groin) is a doubt. Bournemouth will be without Adam Smith. Defen...Full Story »

Daniel Ayala back in contention as Boro host Ipswich

Posted Saturday, December 09, 2017 by PA14 hits

Middlesbrough boss Garry Monk will be able to welcome back Daniel Ayala for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Ipswich.The central defender was suspended for last weekend's 2-1 defeat at Bristol City following his red card against Derby, but is available once again.Striker Rudy Gestede made his first senior appearance for the club since August as a substitute against the Robins after fi...Full Story »

Chelsea news: Antonio Conte makes huge Barcelona and PSG claim

Posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 by express.co.uk157 hits

Antonio Conte isn't worried about the prospect of a tough last 16 draw Chelsea played out a 1-1 draw against Atletico Madrid at Stamford Bridge tonight. The Blues squandered a number of opportunities, although Jan Oblak produced several saves to help the visitors leave west London with a point. However, in finishing runner-sup of their group, the Blues face a daunting challenge in the last 16...Full Story »

Antonio Conte tells board to wrap up Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois deals

Posted Monday, December 04, 2017 by Express.co.uk68 hits

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has told the club to sort out Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois' contracts Chelsea's Belgian duo will present England with their greatest danger at the World Cup next summer but, by the time the tournament comes round, Courtois will have only one year left on his contract, Hazard two - and they will be ripe for picking by the world's biggest clubs if they shine in Russ...Full Story »

Chelsea News: Luiz to Man Utd claim made, Fabregas talks Hazard, Conte on title race

Posted Saturday, December 02, 2017 by Dailystar.co.uk77 hits

Chelsea ace Cesc Fabregas is happy the Blues are not relying on Eden Hazard Manchester United should be allowed to sign David Luiz from Chelsea this January if he is going to play as a defender for them. That's the opinion of former Blues assistant Ray Wilkins who is not a fan of the Brazilian's work in the backline. He told Sportingbet: "As far as I'm concerned, David Luiz can go to United t...Full Story »

TROUBLE AND WIFE Antonio Conte reveals FA fine means he will be cancelling wife's birthday celebrations

Posted Saturday, December 02, 2017 by Thesun.co.uk40 hits

ANTONIO CONTE faces further trouble and strife over his FA misconduct rap. Chelsea's boss revealed his £8,000 fine for stepping out of line during Wednesday's 1-0 win over Swansea led to him cancelling his wife's birthday celebrations. Antonio Conte was sent off by referee Neil Swarbrick during the Swansea game Conte had accepted the charge and apologised after a heated rant at fourth of...Full Story »

Real Madrid target David Luiz convinced of no Chelsea future under Conte

Posted Friday, December 01, 2017 by Tribalfootball.com166 hits

Chelsea defender David Luiz is ready to push to leave in January. Globo Esporte says the 30-year-old is seriously considering leaving Stamford Bridge in January. His relationship with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has become untenable in the last month and he cannot stay as long as the Italian remains in charge. He feels he has no future with the Blues - something that could be potentially ...Full Story »

Defender Ronaldo Vieira back in contention for Leeds

Posted Friday, December 01, 2017 by PA8 hits

Leeds boss Thomas Christiansen is in a position to make changes for his side's Championship clash with Aston Villa at Elland Road on Friday.Defender Ronaldo Vieira is available again after suspension and will look to force his way back into the starting line-up.Striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga could be in line to return following illness, while Eunan O'Kane hopes to shrug off the groin problem whi...Full Story »

Antonio Conte reveals what he did after being sent off

Posted Thursday, November 30, 2017 by Express.co.uk101 hits

Antonio Conte initially sat in the wrong place after being sent off. CHELSEA boss Antonio Conte has revealed what he did after getting sent off. The Italian was sent up to the stands for screaming at referee Neil Swarbrick during Chelsea's 1-0 win over Swansea. Conte grew frustrated with Swansea for trying to slow the game down, and he was eventually given his marching orders on the 43rd minu...Full Story »

Chelsea FC 1 - 0 Swansea City: Antonio Conte sent to the stands as Chelsea see off Swansea

Posted Wednesday, November 29, 2017 by PA53 hits

Antonio Conte was sent off as Chelsea claimed a fifth Premier League win in six games with a 1-0 defeat of Swansea. Head coach Conte was dismissed from the touchline for the first time in his Chelsea career by referee Neil Swarbrick moments before half-time after furiously protesting the award of a Swansea goal kick. Conte watched the second half from the dressing room as Chelsea owner Roman...Full Story »

Knee injury forces David Luiz out of Swansea contest

Posted Wednesday, November 29, 2017 by PA15 hits

Defender David Luiz is out of Chelsea's Premier League clash with Swansea on Wednesday with a knee injury.Luiz lost his place to Andreas Christensen and was an unused substitute in last Saturday's draw at Liverpool, with the full extent of his injury yet to be known.Right wing-back Victor Moses could start as Antonio Conte contemplates rotating his options, while striker Michy Batshuayi (ankle)...Full Story »

« Previous1234...3435Next »



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.