Napoli waiting on Fellaini to confirm loan move from Man United

Posted Wednesday, August 20, 2014 by Talksport.co.uk

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini will reportedly give Napoli an answer over his potential loan move to the Italian club after the Champions League tie against Athletic Bilbao on Tuesday night. Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claim the Belgium international will make his decision based on whether Napoli have a chance of making it through to the group stage of the competiti...Full Story »

Crewe Alexandra vs Barnsley preview - Alex duo still missing

Posted Saturday, August 16, 2014 by PA

Long-term absentees Harry Davis and Ryan Colclough are not expected to be involved just yet, as Crewe play the Reds for the second time in five days. The pair have been out with long-term injuries and they are not yet ready to return after resuming light training last month. Summer signing Scott Shearer is expected to be back between the sticks for Alex, after Ben Garratt was the stopper in ...Full Story »

Conte appointed Italy coach

Posted Friday, August 15, 2014 by TEAMtalk

Antonio Conte: Quit Juventus after three successive Serie A titles Antonio Conte has been confirmed as Italy's new head coach. The former Juventus boss has signed a two-year contract with the Italian Football Federation, who announced that Conte will be officially unveiled at a press conference on Tuesday. Conte guided Juve to a third consecutive Serie A title last season, but he left the Tur...Full Story »

'I'm not interested in the future' - Pogba committed to Allegri and Juventus

Posted Wednesday, August 06, 2014 by Goal.com

The France midfielder says he is not planning any discussions over a new deal or a transfer and claims he is ready to work "in complete harmony" with his new boss Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has insisted he is not interested in rumours over his future and has stressed he is fully committed to the club. The France international has been linked with a number of European giants following his...Full Story »

AC Milan chasing Newcastle outcast Hatem Ben Arfa

Posted Wednesday, July 30, 2014 by Dailystar.co.uk

AC MILAN are preparing a shock bid for Newcastle misfit Hatem Ben Arfa. MILAN BOUND: AC Milan are preparing a £12m bid for Newcastle midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa According to reports in Italy, new Milan boss Filippo Inzaghi is looking for a talented left-footed winger this summer, and has made Ben-Arfa his number one target. Calciomercato, claim that the Rossoneri are willing to offer Newc...Full Story »

Vidic: Mazzarri making it easy to settle in at Inter

Posted Monday, July 28, 2014 by Goal.com

The former Manchester United captain has heaped praise on the Nerazzurri boss for explaining clearly what he wants from him this season Nemanja Vidic has revealed that he is enjoying life at Inter under the guidance of Walter Mazzarri. The Serbian defender joined the Nerazzurri on a free transfer this summer following the expiration of his contract at Manchester United. Vidic impressed for ...Full Story »

Benitez kicks Callejón out of training

Posted Monday, July 28, 2014 by Marca.com

Napoli manager Rafa Benitez sent ex-Real player José Callejón in for an early shower during the team's training session. The Spanish manager obviously had had enough of the player after reprimanding him for not concentrating enough during the exercises. Napoli are undergoing their pre-season training in Trento. This is not the club's first fall-out this pre-season, as only in the te...Full Story »

Inzaghi: Clean slate for Balotelli

Posted Wednesday, July 23, 2014 by Goal.com

The Italy striker has been linked with a return to the Premier League, but his new coach is prepared to forget any of his previous troubles and grant him a fresh start AC Milan boss Filippo Inzaghi says he is prepared to give Mario Balotelli a clean slate after revealing he is not interested in selling his star man. The 23-year-old has been linked with a move to Arsenal this summer, just 18 ...Full Story »

Milan: No Mario Arsenal bid

Posted Monday, July 21, 2014 by Sky Sport

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has denied receiving any bid from Arsenal this summer for Italy striker Mario Balotelli. Galliani was speaking to reporters on Sunday ahead of the Rossoneri's pre-season friendly match at Monza. Balotelli is currently in New York on holiday following his World Cup exploits with the Azzurri, but is expected to link up with his club team-mates for their US tour early...Full Story »

Arsenal striker hopes over: Spanish starlet signs for Juventus

Posted Sunday, July 20, 2014 by Talksport

Arsenal have missed out on one of their top targets after Juventus signed highly-rated Spanish striker Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid for €20million. The 21-year-old from Madrid, who scored eight goals in 23 Primera Division appearances for Champions League winners Real, has signed a five-year contract with the Serie A champions. A statement published on Juve's official website read: "...Full Story »

« Previous1234...454455Next »

Photos

More»


Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.